Sunday, July 12, 2015

Work Style: Denim and Black

On Wednesdays at work, we wear what we want, and on Saturdays too, where we render overtime work.

WORK STYLE:

 Denim and Black

 It was a Saturday, where I was tasked to attend a company seminar regarding People and Systems Safety. I decided to wear something neutral, something dark, something casual and classic but not monotonous.

Denim is always associated with casual style.  But you can amplify that laid-back look by styling it with pieces that emulates both sophistication and modish vibe.  And when it comes to color, denim jeans can be paired with all hues of the color spectrum.  Since I was to attend a white-collar forum, I opted for the classic black and with hints of white.

The details of this semi-oversized top makes this fashion piece a standout.  The floral-designed appliques on the sleeves and the centerpiece attraction gives noise and glamour to a gloomy colored blouse.

Color-coordination is always an ingredient of my personal daily style.  It is something that I cannot do away with it.  It is a fraction of my lifetime fashion advocacy.

Another  essential consideration in dressing-up with denim jeans is that one should know how to come-up with a look that draws the attention of people away from your denim.  One key solution is by wearing the right accessories that are seemingly loud but not flashy.  Headpieces such as headbands can function both to keep my hair intact (tucked behind my ears) and to look more feminine and kempt.

For events which are expected to consume more time being dormant and stuck in your seats, wearing comfortable outfit is a paramount concern.  That is why I wore my oversized top, stretch denim jeggings  and peep-toe kitten-heeled pumps for the seminar.  And, yes, even with shoes, comfort and style is never apart from each other.  

Top - Millruwya / Denim Jeggings - Jag / Bag - Kenneth Cole Reaction / Shoes - Mags / Sunglasses - G. Country Mall Department Store / Headband - White Gold Department Store

Live in style, everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP