Monday, October 27, 2014

Staycation At Plantation Bay

Last month, I was delighted to have spent a weekend with my family at my most favorite beach resort in Cebu, 





I am fashionably ready for this short vacation. I packed those light and breezy but chic set of outfits. 

 Posted here are the three outfits that I donned during this momentary staycation.


Outfit #1
tropical print mullet dress + white / gold platforms 
dress - White Gold; platforms - from Hong Kong; sunglasses - G. Country Mall; necklace - gifted



Outfit #2
peach craze: sleeved embellished top + skort  
platforms for my feet
knit top - Chic Vintage; skort - Eazy Fashion; sunglasses - SM; platforms - from Hong Kong necklace - gifted
 This peach ensemble is a medley of textures.  The top is knit with lace, eyelets and appliques.  The skort is some what jersey meets spandex.  And I maintained the color theme to my accessories and swimming bra-top.

Outfit #3
matchy separates in black and white floral print + embellished thongs
top + short - G. Capital; thongs - 138; sunglasses - SM

More photos about this vacation HERE.

Live in style, everyday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP