Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blood Red

It was Saturday and had to render overtime work again.  I guess my future Saturday schedules are most likely be dedicated to my M-F day job.  
Enough of that, I wore this bloody red skirt yesterday for my overtime work, paired it with my black fitted  tee and my black patent leather wedges.  I realized yesterday that  wearing maxi skirt to work is super comfy.  It gave me soo much freedom to move around especially when my tasks demanded a lot of motion. 
How do you spend your Saturdays? 
I tagged along my iPAd to work (but on Saturdays only) since I am into mastering my running - jumping - sliding skills in TEMPLE RUN.
 about the outfit:
black tee - Guess / red maxi skirt - sigh's closet / wedge - MKNY / sunglasses - SM Naga City / polka dot iPad case - APM Mall / chain necklace - YRYS / watch - Fossil

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP