Thursday, October 15, 2015

Bangkok Diary 10-2014: The Travel Outfits

My series of Bangkok Diary posts have now arrived to its conclusion.  In this post, I am recapping the itinerary of our R&R in Bangkok last October 2014 including the outfits I have worn each day of the trip.





Day 2 - morning
Meet and Greet with Weir Sukollawat Kanaros at Don Mueang International Airport

What I Wore:
top - Mongkok Ladies Night Market / purple skinny pants - Melvin / platforms  - Kay from Hong Kong / sling bag - Desigual / sunglasses - from Las Vegas, U.S.A. / earrings - Color Stone


Day 2 - afternoon


Day 3


Day 3 - afternoon


Day 4 - morning


Day 4 - afternoon

Day 4 - evening


Day 5 - morning

What I Wore:
lace top + twill shorts + black leggings - Chic Vintage / embellished thongs - 138 Mall / sling bag - Desigual


What I Wore:
knit "heart" cropped top - Cyecle /  black & white polka dot pants - Chic Vintage / embellished thongs - 138 Mall / red thin belt - Island City Mall Tagbilaran City / sunglasses - SM Kids Department Store

What I Wore:
top - Cyecle / palazzo pants - G. Capital SRP / scarf - borrowed from my sister / cap - Puma / sling bag - Desigual / embellished thongs - 138 Mall


What I Wore:
top - Cyecle / palazzo pants - G. Capital SRP / sunglasses - SM Kids Department Store / sling bag - Desigual / embellished thongs - 138 Mall


What I Wore:
checkered + neon top - Kirin Kirin @ Ayala Alabang Town Center / black twill shorts - Chic Vintage /  neon stretch belt - Primadonna / sling bag - Desigual / sunglasses - G. Country Mall / earrings - Color Stone / platforms - Kay from Hong Kong


What I Wore:
"United" top - Cyecle / black & white polka dot pants - Chic Vintage /  pink sunglasses - from Las Vegas, U.S.A.  / sling bag - Desigual / earrings - Color Stone / platforms - Kay from Hong Kong


Travel and Live in style, everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP