Saturday, October 10, 2015

Bangkok Diary 10-2014: Shopping in Siam - MBK

 MBK, I always spare time for this mall during our last three visits in Bangkok.  Aside from its location (very close to Wendy Guest House), MBK houses a number of shops perfect for pasalubong and shopping for personal items.  


MBK Center, also known as Mahboonkrong, is a large shopping mall in Bangkok, Thailand. At eight stories high, the center contains around 2,000 shops, restaurants and service outlets, including the 4-story Tokyu department store. via wikipedia.com


I was amazed to discover that MBK Center was holding a free photography workshop from October 10-12, wherein the models were female Thai celebrities, with Davika and Min Pechaya on the list! Wow! That made me so ecstatic.  But when I reviewed the schedules, I was too late.  Both Davika and Min went on the first 2 days of the event.  It was already the last day when I came. Very unfortunate of me.  


Since these ladies were already there, posing, smiling, and a number of male photographers got occupied clicking there cameras.  The men thought I was an photographer, so they paved way for me every time I attempted to get close and capture the models.  I am merely an enthusiast, and far from being a pro.




Travel and Live in style, everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP