Sunday, October 23, 2011

Movie Mania - Movies for the Heart

I highly recommend these movies.  
Both movies make your heart skip a beat.  
Makes you feel in love over and over and over... oh, just see what LOVE can do.

Twenty years, Two people,
ONE DAY
Starring: Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess


I honestly have not seen this yet but I am reading an e-book version of this film.







CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE
Starring Mario Maurer and Fern Pimchanok Luevisadpaibul


I watched this twice or thrice and all I can remember was that I was most of the time smiling and a bit (slightest) of sadness hit me then.  But in the end, always a Cinderella ending... happily ever after.




 the transformation


Please don't fail to watch these films.


images via yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP