Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fashion Experiment: Kiddie Raincoat

Another late post.  It was rainy December morning (couldn't remember the exact date). 
So, I decided to don clothes to somewhat keep me warm in the office and chose a color to perfectly match the gloomy day. 
Final touch was a kiddie raincoat that I thrifted a few months back. 
It's actually reversible (opposite color is tan). 
I got my eye on this since I thought it was a dress. 
It was only when I arrived home that I realized it is a raincoat, and for kids!

Fashion Experiment:

KIDDIE RAINCOAT

People at work were not able to see my raincoat since mr. sun came out when the taxi was nearing the company compound. 
So I had to take it off since it was becoming warm already and I was beginning to sweat.

wearing:
polka dot cowl-neck top - random
black longsleeve tee with knitted neckline and sleeve ends - thrifted
textured black pants - random
floral kiddie raincoat - thrifted
black stretch belt in metal lock - gifted by sis from Singapore
berry Cyprus Crocs platforms - gifted by sis from Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP