Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I Heart Pullover - White Owl

I scored another gray pullover, remember my Donald Duck pullover? click HERE. But this time, the centerpiece is the white owl.  Here's how I styled my owl pullover in two ways:


Sigh Style Tips:
ONE WHITE OWL PULLOVER, TWO WAYS TO WEAR
 (1) wearing it as a TOP underneath a dress

--- additional style tip: to give vibrancy to the neutral colored pulloever, wear another saturated, vivid and bright color fashion pieces, see the tangerine overload that I have worn as seen on the skirt (a dress underneath), flats and tote bag

(2) still as a TOP but a collared lace blouse is worn underneath for a PREPPY look

--- to achieve the preppy look, the collar of the lace blouse is pulled outwards and on top of the crew neckline of the pullover
--- color coordination, being a part of my fashion advocacy is eminent on a regular (daily) basis as seen on both outfit styling

What I Wore:
dress - Chic Vintage / pullover - Palacio de Fashion / foldable flats - Ballasox / bag - Coach / sunglasses - G. Fiesta Mall

What I Wore:
pullover - Palacio de Fashion / leggings - Knits and Stripes / teal lace top - White Gold Department Store / teal jelly flats - Carribean / sunglasses - SM Kids Department Store  

By the way, I would just like to share to you that this is my 400th post, not to many to brag though but still an achievement for me.  Happy 400th post to me!

Live in style, everyday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP