Thursday, September 10, 2015

Bangkok Diary 10-2014: Day 2 - Shopping in Siam: Siam Paragon

Another grandiose mall that we explored in Siam is the famous SIAM PARAGON.  If you remember I have already featured Thailand's largest wholesale fashion mall, see HERE.


Browse on and enjoy the photos that I have captured inside Siam Paragon mall.








Meet MARIO MAURER!  
He comes in 3rd in my list of favorite actors in Thailand.  I saw him in person at Ayala Center here in Cebu and didn't had a single chance to have a meet and greet in Bangkok.  Anyways, there is always a next time for everything.


 Free Krispy Kreme doughnuts! And of course, I got one for myself.

Siam Ocean World is inside Siam Paragon mall.





Travel, go shopping, and Live in style, everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP