Monday, May 1, 2017

Life, Lately. Still in Pink

The shades and tints of pink always attract my sense of sight, be it in fashion items - clothing, shoes, bags, accessories - or housewares and home decorations.  This post is an actual update of my life now.  Something has changed, and it is quite enormous according to my judgment.  I have even opened a new blog for this change.  Well anyway,  despite the changes I am facing, what remains fixed is my unwavering magnetism to the PINK hue. Here are some of my photos for the past three months and the kawaii home decorations, with touches of pinks, that I have arranged in our new humble abode.


My outfits in this post were reflections of the winter season as it was actually winter time when we arrived at our new location.


Magenta glass jar - HOME CENTRE
Cookie canisters - HOME CENTRE
 Chocolate chip cookies - IKEA
Pink Plastic Calla Lily Flowers with Pink Pot - LULU HYPERMARKET
Glass goblets -IKEA
Two-face (bronze color / black&white combo) glass coaster - H&M HOME
Crispo Pralines - ANSAR GALLERY




Wooden / Metallic Kitchen Utensils and Ceramic Mortar & Pestle - HOME CENTRE
Plastic rosettes - LULU CENTER


What I Wore:
coat - Snidel / pants - Zara / pink long sleeve knit top - Only / black long sleeve - unbranded / crossbody bag - Desigual / pink shoes - Kappa / sunglasses - Aldo / earrings - Parfois


Cat -Shaped Moss Decor - HOME CENTRE
Scented Pink (light and dark) Plastic Rosettes - LULU CENTER
Pink Plastic Calla Lily with Pink Pot - LULU HYPERMARKET

I have another personal style blog dedicated to my love for black and white color combination and of the shades and tints of pink.  Check out www.sheiscyril.blogspot.com.


What I Wore:
magenta knit cardigan, cat print button-down long blouse, black leggings - unbranded / scarf - Burberry / sneakers - K-Swiss / sunglasses - SM Kids Fashion


Live in style, every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP