Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Trend Alert: Bold Colors for F/W 2015-2016

Fall/ Winter 2015-2016 Fashion Trend #16: Bold Colors

 via http://www.fashionisers.com/trends/fall-winter-2015-2016-fashion-trends/

 I happened to wear this bright colored long blouse, which at the same time can be worn as a minidress, during our city tour trip with my forever travel buddy, sister and cousins a week ago.  I opted for this dress as the color is bold and perfect for a day out and the sleeves are long to protect my arms from the UV rays.

 I am not a "trendy person", as I have been admitting frequently in my other blog posts. It just so happen (maybe by coincidence, or again, I can foretell the trends instinctively) that I wear them unbeknownst of the trends for the season or upcoming season.

 I am in constant actualization of my advocacy on color coherence in my sense of style as manifested in this color combo of black plus white. B/W made the yellow color more brighter and bolder.  The black color, which is a direct contrast, made the vibrant yellow hue surfaced more saturatedly.


What I Wore:
long dress/blouse -  Cyecle / palazzo pants - gifted by my mom / black glitter sneakers - Follie / sequined cap - Cyecle / sunglasses - G. Country Mall Department Store / earrings - Siam Street Night Market


Live in style, everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP