Wednesday, June 16, 2010

i Travel - Shanghai, EXPO 2010

 As we were already in Shanghai, we didn't miss the chance to experience 
Shanghai Expo 2010.  
It wasn't easy getting there, however, it was worth it.  
A single-day tour costs 160 RMB = 23 ++ USD = 1,000 ++ Php.  
The place was filled with pavilions, representing the 242 participating countries.
(Actually, one day is not enough to tour around the expo vicinity.)

China pavilion


Israel pavilion

Japan pavilion (scares me --- alien invasion! )

Thailand pavilion

Finland pavilion

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia pavilion

United States of America pavilion

Singapore pavilion

on the grounds of Mexico's pavilion

United Kingdom pavilion

 inside South Africa pavilion
 Philippines, oh my Philippines

Haibao, the famous expo 2010 mascot

Fashion Experiment:
the unpredictable Shanghai weather ---sunny-rainy-sunny-gloomy--- urged me to maximize the functionality of my polka dot scarf;

3-ways to wear my scarf:
from L-R: worn as neck scarf; as neck-tie scarf; as a belt
Originally, i had a rose stretch belt on my waist but my tummy was really sweating so I have to remove it.

on me:
thrifted black rolled-up cover-up; two-tone (stripe/denim) dress; thrifted polka dot scarf; black mary jane-gladiator shoes from So Fab; black vintage sling;
accessory necklace with embellished 'D' pendant (love it!) - the best find in Nanjing Road, Shanghai China for 15 RMB = 90++ Php; black Nike watch


Have you traveled to Shanghai and experience the EXPO?

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP