Wednesday, May 20, 2015

i Travel - Oh, Carmen!

We love to travel, that's a fact.  He loves to drive within the metro, to the north and south towns of the province of Cebu. 



My forever travel partner and I headed to the north of Cebu one fine Saturday morning. And reached as far as the municipality of Carmen.


F.Y.I. - Carmen is 43 kilometers away from Cebu City and can be travelled by car or any 4-wheeled vehicle for an approximate of 42 minutes.  From Cebu City, you have to pass by the following cities and municipalities before reaching Carmen: (1) Mandaue City (2) Consolacion (3) Liloan (4) Compostela (5) Danao City and then Carmen.

Fashionwise, during land trip travels, my number one requirement for my outfits is COMFORT.
What I must wear should be something roomy to provide ease during long dormancy from sitting and must be cozy enough to eliminate all forms of discomfort.

A dress with an above-the-knee length sure does gives a snug-fit and sets you on a relaxed mode during long-distance rides.

What I Wore:
fluted hem shirt dress - Cyecle
cardigan with fringe shoulder details - Cyecle
platform sandals - from HongKong

Live in style, everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP