Saturday, October 25, 2014

Sigh Style Tips: White Out

Seldom do I wear white, for fear of easily getting stained or filthy.  But I do get attracted on the color, especially on shoes and tops.  But for bottoms, as in, p-a-n-t-s / j-e-a-n-s, never.

I have bought a white bolero a few years ago, but seldom do I wear this.  What attracted me to purchase it are the details which included rosette appliques and silver sequins, plus the fabric is sheer.


Recently, I got the chance to wear the same bolero for two religious events: a Sunday mass and baptism of my office mate, who invited me to be her godmother which I gladly accepted.


Here's how I wear it plus paired it with my white patent leather embellished shoes that I bought in Hong Kong last September.


Look #1
Scarf-inspired dress, cinched with a belt, underneath the bolero.
dress - Cyecle, belt - Landmark Makati, bolero - G. Main, sunglasses - XOXO, shoes - from Hong Kong, watch - Anne Klein (gifted by my mom)

F.Y.I. - A BOLERO is defined by Merriam Webster as a short jacket that does not close in front.  Another online dictionary defines it as a very short jacket, sometimes without sleeves and mainly worn by women.


Look #2
white sleeveless top with inverted heart-shaped appliques, underneath the bolero, worn with straight cut denim pants, accessorized with pearl necklace. 
bolero - G. Main, sleeveless top - Cyecle, denim pants - Forever 21, sunglasses - G. Country Mall, sling bag (as seen on 1st pic) - Celine, shoes - from Hong Kong

Do you have your own style story on wearing your white outfits? Share them too.

Live in style, everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP