Saturday, December 24, 2011

On the Morning of December 24

Christmas MUST be CHRIST-centered, not self-centered, org-centered nor family-centered.  I retained this statement from the early morning mass today.  Yes, Christmas is all about Christ.  It's the time of the year to celebrate Jesus Christ's birthday.

I woke up early and went to hear the last Misa de Gallo mass for 2011 with my family.

Anyway, I was quite hyperactive this morning.  My mind was filled with thoughts on how I can increase my sale for the last 3 days at the bazaar. I still have lots of items available for sale at the booth.  :-(
 On the brighter side, I can always sell them online, that's the reason for the early morning photo shoot.


 ooops, grainy pic.
This hat is one of the LIMITED EDITION hats for sale at cyEcle.
Ltd. Ed. since I personally designed the hat and only a maximum of two individuals can own this specially designed hat.  I personally selected the type and print of cloth to wrap into the crown of the hat.

wearing: black and white fitted dress top - bazaar find / cropped fuchsia over-sized knit sweater - I Dress Up / pink belt - Genevieve Gozum / purple embellished flats - Figliarina / sunglasses - SM Naga City / heart long chain necklace - Forever 21 / hat - Limited Edition Hat @ cyEcle
I'm actually wearing my favorite black twill shorts underneath. :-)

Merry Christmas to all!

Please do check out cyecle.blogspot.com for your fashion needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP