Saturday, June 25, 2011

Forever XXI

I have always been dreaming of shopping at Forever 21 in Manila.  This shop has been haunting me.  Since this store popped in the country, I have been endlessly wishing that someday when I travel to Manila, I will make sure to have conquered it.  But to my dismay last April, with high hopes that SM Bay City (MOA) carries the store, the shop has been relocated.  Sad , really sad fact I was facing that time.  
But during our travel to Thailand weeks ago,  we went malling at this CentralWorld shopping plaza and complex at the heart of Bangkok.  And to my surprise,  Forever 21 was a then dream-turned-reality.  And I shopped, for accessories. 
Here's what I got for a total of 450 baht.

the sunnies is worth 250 baht, elephant necklace at 100 baht and owl necklace at 100 baht, originally 290 baht

f.y.i. Forever 21 in Thailand is known as XXI Forever and this outlet in CentralWorld is the only XXI Forever in their country. (XXI Forever: flagshipare footage store carrying merchandise from all store formats.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP