Sunday, May 22, 2011

Of Summer Hues


Summer will almost be over, and I haven't even been to the beach.  It's a-ok, because I am not a beach person and most definitely I want to maintain my skin color.


The hues in this outfit revolved around the colors from my monkey shorts: dark pink, light blue and light yellow. These colors are infectiously giving me bliss.

wearing: shorts with monkey prints - G. Metro; light blue racerback - random; fuchsia collared bolero - random; pale yellow in white dots chiffon scarf - thrifted; fuchsia platform sandals - Crocs; bracelets from provincial travels

and my new fetish - bracelets from my local trips in the country.  
I began this collection when I travelled to the Northwestern part of Luzon in February this year.  I failed to buy souvenir pieces from Tagaytay and Vigan.  It started all with the Pagudpud beaded bracelet, followed by the cord bracelet with the Baguio City engraved on the metal piece.  Next is the wooden bracelet from Legazpi City, Albay and the latest additions are from Bohol.

worn this entire outfit on our way back to Cebu from our weekend trip in Bohol

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP