Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Of Pleats and Flowers

Wore this outfit for a Sunday morning mass. 
Clothes by I Dress Up.



wearing: blue green top with silk florettes - I Dress Up /  blue green lace tube top - random / pleated skirt - I Dress Up / brown belt - XOXO / wedge - Matthews / sunglasses - E-bay


Fashion Trend Alert:


PLEATS are again trending in the world of fashion bloggers:
bloo90fashion
  camille tries to blog
chupachups
these three are just a few of them

I would just love to share this quote to you before I say my good night:

Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together?  I guess that wouldn't work.  Someone would leave.  Someone always leaves.  Then we would have to say good-bye.  I hate good-byes.  I know what I need.  I need more hellos.  ~Charles M. Schulz

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. :) Love that pleated skirt on you. Following you back. xx

    forshoeswefall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

WAKE-ME-UP