Sunday, March 6, 2011

Shoes Again

Here are my shoe purchases for the last few months...

 denim clogs bought at Maze - Ayala Center for Php 799 last Christmas

 bought this denim gladiators at Shubizz last February for Php 199 on sale, original price was at Php 999

 one weekend at Parkmall, debuting my denim gladiators and wearing my cut-off  distressed skirt, magenta top underneath my thrifted black vest

 my yellow patent leather brogues from Hammerhead at Php 499

wearing thrifted and altered floral-black dress underneath my black knit bolero, black hat at Php 99, black belt at Php 99 both bought at G-Fiesta and with my new lime yellow shoes


  and I just remembered now that my first blog anniversary was last February 28, my bad....
 it's been a year already

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP