Sunday, January 2, 2011

Debuting the Face

The thought of finally showing my face (in public)
makes me shiver (it's as if i'm watching my fave suspense films)...
Am i exaggerating? 
 Sort of, but i guess i'd now begin, bit by bit, uploading my pics with my face on it. 
And it's 2011! Perhaps one of my n.y. resolution? 

wearing:
stripe bodycon top - G. Fiesta
oversized black vest - borrowed from sis (  i recommended for this, as her part-time stylist)
black leggings (a staple) - gifted from sis
wedge - G. Fiesta
necklace - bought at a souvenir shop in Nanjing Road, Shanghai, China
blue rosary bracelet - gifted from mom

Here i am...
...hahahah...

I am modeling here for my online shop, cyecle.

wearing:
maize top with matching belt worn as cardigan - for sale @ cyecle
maize Gap shorts - for sale @ cyecle
black camisole, rust and black wedge and sunglasses not for sale

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP