Friday, May 1, 2015

Sigh Style Tips: Cropped, Wide and Neutral

Today is May 1st.  Happy LABOR DAY!



Summer is actually here.  The weather is scorching hot. 
 What better way to supply fresh air and cool down our bodies is by wearing something cropped and wide.


If you have been following this blog and my fashion sense, you have definitely seen a consistency on the length of the tops / blouses that I wear.   The top must flow below my torso and can even go lower the hips.  The shirt-dress length is what I always prefer to put on.  But this cropped top is something I wanted to experiment on and challenged myself to wear something against my norms.  


Wearing something cropped would always entail a showcase of some flesh on the midriff, which is a big no-no for me.  To successfully pull together an outfit with this cropped tiered top, I grabbed my pleated palazzo pants.  It is garterized which gives me the chance to pull the pants upwards so that no skin will be seen and look fundamentally modest.  Indeed, a success.

Put on neutral colored accessories to coordinate with the neutral ensemble.

Hope I have shared a fashion solution to those ladies who are uncomfortable with cropped tops.  Always remember, there's a multitude fashion solutions for every fashion dilemma.  You can email me at sighstyles@gmail.com if you have fashion issues.  I'll help you out.

What I Wore:
tierred cropped top - Cyecle
thin knife pleat black palazzo pants - Cyecle
bejeweled sling-back thongs - 138 Mall
sunglasses - XoXo
chain necklace - Celine

Live in style, everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP