Thursday, January 12, 2012

Quote for the Busy Bee

I've started my year with so much 'busyness'.  My tasks (day job) are reaching my cheeks now, in the coming days these tasks may drown me.  But I'm learning (and mastering) the art of "grace under pressure".  If you remember here, I am trying my best for the year 2012 to resist all negativity and embrace stress with optimism and more grace, more patience, more bliss.

I've gathered some quotes on being BUSY that I wanna share it to you.  And I choose these as I found them relevant and worth-sharing.

--- Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage.  If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it.  Go out and get busy. --- by Dale Camegie (American lecturer, author, 1888-1955)

This is what I am actually doing in the last 50 days.  I feel I've made some accomplishments.  As I've turned my then-so-boring-daily-life into something that allows me to see and pick some fruits of my own labor.  It's just the start actually.  I'll work harder to cling on and succeed further.

--- The busy have no time for fears. --- by Lord Byron (English Romantic poet and satirist, 1788-1824)

--- The busy has no time for sorrow. --- by William Blake
(English visionary MysticPoetPainter and Engraver1757-1827)

 by H. Jackson Brown, Jr. quotes (American best selling writer, author of Life's Little Instruction Book)
Love this last quote.  

Good night everyone.  Pit Senyor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP