Saturday, July 18, 2015

I Heart Pullover - D&G x Disney

I have realized lately that pullovers are one of the most versatile types of clothing.  It can be worn to protect both from cold and warm weathers and can be worn for both ultra-femme or androgynous styling.  


Wearing this gray Donald Duck pullover took me back to my salad days.  Disney cartoon characters were so fun to watch in TV, movie, in our school supplies and even to clothes. And who never dreamed of stepping on the grounds of Disneyland?  Honestly, I did!


After eyeing this teeny-bopper sweater, and realizing  that this piece was a collaboration of Dolce & Gabbana with Disney, and then feeling the grits of the embellished Donald Duck print, I felt instant excitement and  never had second thoughts of taking it home with me.


I particularly wore this pullover on our trip going to Bohol.  I purposely put on a pullover to protect me from both cold temperature of the ship and from the warm temperature outdoor.  If you have been reading my blog post, you should have observed by now that I rarely wear tops that do not flow beyond the hips.  Since pullovers are tailored only up to the waist ( especially if the size perfectly fits), I wore a dress-blouse with a lace hemline underneath to cover those body portions that needed some overlay.


gray pullover - Dolce & Gabanna @ Palacio de Fashion / dress-blouse - Purple Tea / stretch cobalt pant - Melvin / slippers - Crocs / sunglasses - G. Country Mall Department Store

Live in style, everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP