Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sigh Style Tips: Wearing Pastels and the Natural Hues

As the year 2013 opened, I was also opened to the idea of sharing my personal style to other ladies who share the same passion, in fashion, like mine.  

This post will be the first among the series of posts wherein I will be sharing STYLE TIPS.  By fact, I know each one of us have our own different taste in fashion. Some may like it head-to-toe feminine, some may go boho, others may opt for the eclectic punk version.  Personally, I cannot describe my sense of style in words that authors have quoted.  But, I live by my own fashion advocacy which I have already been talking about in my previous posts and I have called this C.L.E.A.N. Fashion advocacy.

 My STYLE TIPS will basically revolve on my fashion advocacy.  Some may relate to my fashion sense and others may not.  As much as I want to be more fashion-forward this year and be more grateful that my closet is packed with fashion items that I can mix and match,  my deepest desire is really to be everybody's stylist.  But I know 'everybody' seem to be impossible, so I have thought that sharing my STYLE TIPS is the best means of reaching out and touch other people's lives through fashion.

I am to officially call my tips as SIGH STYLE TIPS.

SIGH STYLE TIPS for the day:

1.)  How to wear pastels and natural hues

You can never go wrong with wearing pastels and natural hues in one look as long as the colors will complement.  The color of the cardigan in pastel peach matches the pastel peach on the sheer floral dress.




 2.) How to layer a dress?

The dress is actually sleeveless and with slightly oversize peter pan collar.  To have a stylish chic look, the dress is layered with a cardigan and cinched it with a neck scarf which is worn as a belt.  Still make sure that the color of the belt will complement the whole look.


And of course, wear the right footwear to complete the look you want to pull off.  

wearing: 
floral dress - Natasha / cardigan with sheer back - sigh's closet / neck scarf - sigh's closet / wedge - Matthews / sunglasses - E-mall

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP