Monday, August 30, 2010

i Travel - Davao City

August 6-8, 2010
I may have underestimated this city, but being able to step on their soils and traverse their metropolis,  I can definitely say now that it is such a wonderful place down under in Mindanao that is worth visiting over and over.


Durian sculpture by Kublai Millan greets you at the airport grounds
  
Ponce Suites: an art gallery and hotel rolled into one.  
It's definitely one of its kind.
It houses Kublai Millan's artistic creations. 
A separate post will be dedicated to this Filipino artist and his masterpieces.

 Queensland Park houses two full-sized replicas of famous European statues:
1. David, originally sculpted by Michaelangelo Buonarroti in 1501

2. The Little Mermaid, originally located at Copenhagen, Denmark

People's Park

I was into floral prints during this trip.
on me:
red-black floral dress paired with black textured leggings and a pair of Ipanema thongs purchased in Singapore by my dear sister, black Nike watch, white gold ring

on me:
black biker cropped hoodie, black-white floral dress, Nina Ricci platforms that I bought in Cagayan de Oro (during this trip)

Have you been to Davao City?

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP