Thursday, May 7, 2015

350th Post: My Current Favorites

I can't believe this is my 350th post.  Though I guess this number should attest my total number of postings but which have not yet even equaled to the number of calendar days in a year.  I have been blogging for the past six years, though more often in a sporadic mode. And if I should have blogged daily, a thousand maybe the number.  But my days could never be reversed, so I'll just embrace and celebrate my 350th post.  Bear with me as I unveil my in the mainstream cherished  bib and tucker and the remarkable reasons behind these preferences.


Add caption
Currently, I have added new favorite things, which I never thought I would be liking by now.  Scroll down to know them more.

Accessories:  HEAD BAND
Brand/s : any (not specific)

My hair is long and I have no bangs.  Since recently I oftentimes dislike pulling back and tying my hair in ponytails, but there is a need to pull it back, the best solution I have thought of is putting on a HEAD BAND.  So I purchased one, then another one until I have gathered five of them.


Since my day job requires the wearing of uniforms, so I bought 2 headbands that matches my 2 sets of uniforms.

The 3 of which are metallic in structure and embellished with faux stones.  The other 2 are made of plastic and no-frills.

Lip Care: SOOTHING LIP BALM
Brand: 
AVALON ORGANICS VITAMIN C RENEWAL 
Where to buy:


Skin Care: MOISTURIZERS
Brand:
OLAY

I am already on my third decade of existence, thus, I highly need emollients in my body to preserve that juvenile skin and youthful glow.  OLAY does it for me.

For bath and shower: 
OLAY IN-SHOWER BODY LOTION (rinse off)
OLAY AGE-DEFYING BODY WASH

For after-shower: 
OLAY QUENCH DAILY BODY LOTION


Hair  & Scalp Care: CLARIFYING SHAMPOO

Brand:

Questions: What is a clarifying shampoo? Do we need to use it? And when is the best time to use it? Is it just like our regular shampoo?  These and many more questions are asked about this type of product for our mane.
Answer:
  1. If you use styling products daily, a frequent use shampoo can clear the hair of excess product or oils. A stronger clarifying shampoo can be used on a weekly or monthly basis to help remove hard water deposits, chlorine from swimming, or other impurities.
Click here and here to understand more on the functionality of this type of cosmetic product.

Face and Body Care:  LOOSE POWDER / AEROSOL AP-D

Loose Powder Brand:
PONDS MAGIC POWDER BB
Where to Buy:
STORES  in BANGKOK, THAILAND

What I like about this product is that aside from being a BB and in a loose powder format, it is boosted with sunscreen ingredients that provides ample UV protection.  

Anti-perspirant / Deodorant Brand: 
DOVE ULTIMATE WHITE (Aerosol)

I was basically into deo-stick before having appreciated the aerosol type of deo product.  I was a Rexona follower but now shifted (and probably stay) to DOVE's Ultimate White primarily because it gives 48-hour odor protection (as claimed, though 24-hours might be enough since Filipinos bathe daily) and the scent they have selected is indeed a thumbs-up.  It is also more about convenience now during application.   A 100-mL can lasts about 5-6 weeks with an average use of once daily.  

Fashion Magazine: MARIE CLAIRE

As far as my memory serves me right,  2015 is the year that I have bought for the first time a back issue of Marie Claire (U.S.A.) magazine (always buying from BOOKSALE) with Kristen Stewart on the cover.   From among my piles of fashion magazine, MARIE CLAIRE has been the only magazine that I have read front to back cover, page-per-page.  And I have read some of theze twice.  I like the articles, the photos and basically all of it.  I will still have though to let MARIE CLAIRE's editor-in-chief or any of the staff how much I am so into their magazine.  Kudos to the team!

Work Tools: COLORED SIGN PENS

Brand:
DONG-A Refillable Pens / Retractable Pen

Preferred Ball point for black ink: 0.3 mm
Preferred ballpoint for colored ink: 0.3  mm or 0.5mm

 I love to blog and encode my thoughts thru keypads, but I love much more the actual writing activity itself especially with sign pens.  The finer the ballpoint, the easier, smoother and faster I write.  I also like using different colored pens as it add vibrancy to my notes and to give emphasis to any reminders.

Footwear: PINK PVC / FOAM-RESIN SLIPPERS

I have been hooked into slippers, especially those tainted in PINK.  

PVC Slippers Brand:



Foam-Resin (Croslite) Slippers Brand: 
CROCS with faux pearl and diamond accessory that is separately priced and purchased
Where to Buy: 
CROCS branch in SIAM DISCOVERY, BANGKOK, THAILAND


Do share your current favorites too!  Have a good night ladies.

Live in style, everyday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP