Sunday, March 3, 2013

Color Block + Harlequin

With this outfit post, I guess ,I'm all set for summer. 

This post is a mix of color block and the Harlequin-inspired print.  This is also visually explanatory for my love for color coordination.  

The blazer is custom-made and I designed it.  Chic Vintage is now accepting custom-made clothes.  This blazer is a sample and this is also available for sale.  The concept for this blazer is color blocking.  I chose mustard and aqua as I find this color combination quite unusual.  The pockets, sleeve ends and the right back portion is in aqua, the rest are in mustard.

Cinched the blazer and dress-top with a belt for a more fitted look.
You may have noticed that most of my looks in my posts are make-up-free.  Yes, I'm not a make-up person.  My go-to coats for my face are my E.L.F. Concealer in apricot beige and E.L.F. Clarifying Pressed Powder in ivory and for the lips I'm ok with Nivea Lip Gloss in cherry.  But if I put on lipstick, the tint must be bloody red and I'm trying now E.L.F.'s lipstick in Fearless.

wearing:
blazer - custom-made for Chic Vintage / dress-top - sigh's closet / cork wedge - Korean store / sunglasses - E-Mall / pink belt - Y.R.Y.S. / silver accessory necklace - Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP