Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Primary Colors

When I was a kid, I knew I am in love with colors.  I have several sets of art materials from crayons to oil pastels to colored pencils and colored pens, name them, I used to own them all.  I have a number of coloring books and some sketch pads.  My mom did supported me with my hobby and somehow help hone my talent and propensities for the arts.  



Playing with colors is at the same time learning about them.
And it always begin with the basics, the Primary Colors.


 Fashion Lesson
RED, YELLOW, BLUE

Primary colors are sets of colors that can be combined to make a useful range of colors. For human applications, three primary colors are usually used, since human color vision is trichromatic.
The combination of any two primary colors creates a secondary color.

Red, yellow, and blue are primary colors. They are the three pigment colors that cannot be made by mixing any other colors. These three colors are mixed to create all other colors and can be combined with white or black to create tints (lighter tones) and shades (darker hues) of these colors.

In fashion, you can always wear the three colors together in one look  This is indeed a rudiment for color blocking.

about the outfit:
red knit dress - sigh's closet / blue vintage longsleeves worn as blazer - Chic Vintage / yellow belt - Y.R.Y.S. / red suede pumps - SM Parisian / sunglasses - Forever XXI / hat - cyEcle for Chic Vintage


Some fashion editorials on Primary Colors
more here



No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP