Saturday, February 25, 2012

I Work More Often

Since the start of this year, my Saturdays were mostly spent at the office.  Spending extra hours to finish things that seemed to remain unfinished despite the hardwork and surplus time allocated and consumed.
Last week has been exhausting (physically, mentally, emotionally).  The series of events that passed off at my workplace had drained all my reserved energy. 

To brighten up my mood, I decided to wear something colorful this morning, but I was actually wearing my favorite black leggings when I left for work.

I do love my work, but being able to dress-up from day to day is one of the best outlets to release those negative vibes that hit me from Mondays to Fridays.
I'm glad March is fast approaching.  I can finally dress-up to work.  Bye-bye uniforms.  
 My hairstyle has been quite boring lately. My hair has grown really long but I have to keep it that long for some personal reasons. But to keep it kempt, I have to tie it on ponytail often.
about the outfit:
print top, worn as blazer - Chic Vintage / red cotton dress -G. Fiesta / flats - Hammerhead / sunglasses - SM Naga City / rings & bracelets - gifted by mom / black belt - SM

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP