Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Black and White Color Story

Fashion Lesson:
How to Look Great in Black and White
via about.com

1.) Wear BLACK top, WHITE bottom


2.) Wear WHITE top, BLACK bottom


3.) Play with Proportions


4.) Add Texture




5.) Bold Lines


6.) Allover Print



7.) Mix Sheer with Tailored

The black and white color never fails me.  It's my no-brainer fashion color.  
It's a forever love.  
The color combination is equally brilliant, stylish and elegant.

Here's me wearing the color combo on a Sunday morning.

My version:
a mix of Black and White with Proportions on Top and Black on the Bottom
I wore this outfit on a Sunday morning mass.  We can never wear too short skirts when we go to church.  The length of this skirt is perfect, plus it is equally stylish (see the uneven hemline).




about my outfit:
long blouse (tucked in) and skirt - thrifted / patent leather wedge - MKNY / pearl accessory necklace - gifted by boss / sunglasses - SM Naga City

1 comment:

  1. cool tips and awesome take on that black and white ensemble! <3

    ReplyDelete

WAKE-ME-UP