Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

I almost forgot that I dread this number: 2012. Why?  Remember the Mayan calendar and those terrifying predictions?  Such stupefying things did affect me.  But looking back 2011 and looking ahead, the next 12 months of the new year, I'm torn.  I am both elated and pensive.  2011 was filled with blessings and opportunities that were unexpected. 2012 is the year that I am quite apprehensive as my astrological signs predicted that this year is not my year.  
 Call me freak, weird, or whatever, but I do sometimes become driven with this unnecessary fact or fiction? Anyway, I am at my best, striving to live my life normally, that means no negativity, just pure optimism and bliss.  

What I (we) can do is to prepare for whatever will come.  Life is short.  Heaven is our aim.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Let's all be more happy that we are given another year to cherish and change what has to be changed for the betterment of our lives and for those we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP