Friday, October 21, 2011

Trend Alert: Lemony Aqua - Spring 2012 Ready

I am definitely NOT a "blue" person - esp. the light blue shade ( the aqua hue ), as I have said here.

But last Sunday, we had a family gathering. We celebrated the 65th birthday of my dad's eldest brother.  

Here's what I decided to wear:



cute floral belt from Y.R.Y.S., jade rings gifted by my mom 

I am liking Y.R.Y.S. especially on their line of affordable accesories, that includes belts under a hundred.  Visit their shop at SM City, it's the only Y.R.Y.S. shop here in Cebu.

pearl accessory necklace gifted by my boss

wearing: aqua shorts- OshKosh B'Gosh, aqua lycra tee - gifted by sis, floral camisole - thrifted in Bohol, lemon shoes - Hammerhead, belt - YRYS, lemon cap - G. Fiesta

love the details of this cap


Fashion Lesson:


What is a CAP?  and its difference from a HAT...


a CAP is a form of head gear, just like a hat, it still has a crown that is well fitted, very close to the head.  It's main difference from a HAT is that it DOES NOT HAVE A BRIM, only a visor.  A cap is typically designed for warmth, and when including a visor, it blocks sunlight from entering the eyes. (via wikipedia)


Trend Alert:


and, I guess I am READY for Spring 2012 trend - the PASTELS!


see more here for this trend

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP