Monday, April 18, 2011

Stuff I Like

I bought some new functional things into my new room.  


I have been travelling to Luzon the past two months. 
And recalling all the places I have stepped into and  reminiscing the experiences I have had with the provinces of the Philippines, 
I decided, finally, to buy myself a map and identify (see encircled places in black ink) all those places.
I am able to traverse the three main regions of our country: Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
But then I still have a long list of provinces to discover and enjoy.


Since my fetish with rings requires me to find something to keep them in place and at the same time display them in a more presentable way, glad I found this black velvety palm ring holder at 168 in Manila.

 showcasing my ANIMAL ring collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP